In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the artwork you received, you are more then welcome to return it.
Please follow the instructions bellow:
• The painting must be shipped back to me within 14 days from the date in which the order was delivered.
• Register your return in advance per mail: email@example.com
• You’ll receive the return form per mail.
• Send the painting including the completed form in the original packaging, carefully packed to the return address.
• To be eligible for a return, the painting must be undamaged.
• As soon as I have received the return shipment, I will send you a confirmation by mail. After approval of your return, I will refund your payment to your account within 5 working days. I’ll refund to the same account that the order was paid with.
• You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
The right to return the painting expires when the canvas is stretched and/or framed by a third party. So please be sure you are satisfied with the painting before having it stretched and/or framed.
If an item arrives damaged, please contact me within 2 days of receipt. Mail me clear photos of the damage and I will take it from there.